Laser Tattoo Removal Was Never So Easy - 513-936-3065
Incredible And Fast Tattoo Removal Results
Laser Tattoo Removal Done Right The First Time
Precise Laser Technology For Tattoo Removal
Advanced Laser Tattoo Removal Technology
Laser Tattoo Removal in Cincinnati just became incredible.
Don’t let a tattoo bring you down. Just because you liked something 10 years ago doesn’t mean it fits your personality or lifestyle now. Victory Wellness & Medspa can help you easily get rid of unwanted tattoos and help your body match your current lifestyle. Incredibly fast procedure lets your remove tattoos in one of the newest methods possible, with laser technology. Make an appointment with Victory Wellness & Medspa for laser tattoo removal and have that unwanted tattoo gone in one to just a few short sessions.
Call today 513-936-3065.
Tattoo Removal Postcare
There is immediate whitening of the treated area, which usually lasts for several minutes. Many clients then develop blisters, crusts, or scabs within 12-72 hours, which may last for 1-2 weeks or more. The treated areas may be pink or pale after the scab separates. Loss of skin pigment in the treated area is common, and is usually temporary. Healing is usually complete by 6-8 weeks.
- Clean the area gently with soap and water and then gently pat the area dry.
- Avoid any water activities that involve soaking of the treated area. This includes baths, pools, hot tubs, swimming activities, etc. Showers can be taken as long as the treated area is not directly being hit by high pressure water. Avoid for minimum of 7 days.
- Apply a thin layer of Vaseline or Aquaphor and keep covered. You do not want a scab to form. Scabs prevent wound healing and normal skin growth. Keep wound greasy with Vaseline or Aquaphor to avoid scab. Should a scab form do not pick or allow the skin to become scraped, as this may result in infection and scarring.
- Shaving should be avoided in the treated area until it is completely healed.
- Patients may experience temporary itchiness and swelling, this is common. Apply a cold compress or soothing ointment (Aquaphor or Vitamin E oil) to alleviate any discomfort. For pain, you may take plain Tylenol, but avoid aspirin (it can increase the risk of bruising and/or bleeding.
- Patients should avoid excessive sun exposure and tanning activities to avoid skin discoloration. Apply a sunblock of SPF 30 or higher the first three months after the treatment site has completely healed.
- Patients with stronger immune systems have experienced faster fading. Daily exercise and increased water intake will help boost the immune system and increase blood flow to the treatment site.
If the area looks infected (honey colored crusting and oozing or spreading redness), if you experience any unusual discomfort or bleeding, if any other complications develop, or if you have any questions or concerns, contact the office immediately. (513) 936-3065
****Of course, if you have any extreme reaction (such as moderate to severe facial swelling, moderate to severe rash, any difficulty breathing, or you are in any distress) call 911 and go to the emergency department.****